Been comparing different singers singing this song. And guess what? I still love Sandeul's version second best. Well no surprise there since I'm a BANA...
Okay, let's start comparing shall we?
Kim Yeon Woo, the original singer:
Sandeul (B1A4):
Ryeowook (SUJU):
JoKwon (2AM):
Taeyeon (SNSD):
Well, all of them did good. For me, there were slight off tune in Ryeowook's in the beginning of the song. Taeyeon voice was okay but lack 0.1% soul compared to Sandeul's. Maybe it was because I'm use to the male version. And JoKwon did good too. I like it. But still loves Sandeul's version. Maybe I'm being bias, but I don't know. There's something about Sandeul's singing that gets to me. I just love it.
Now, what say you? Share your thoughts about the song and the different versions. Which one would you say the best?
Btw, Sandeul seem to sing a lot of this particular song. The are more clips of him singing it at various places. Let me share with you some of it:
1.
2.
3.
Now to finish off, let's here the studio version of the original singer:
No comments:
Post a Comment