I finished watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji last week. It took me some time to finally watch it after I finished downloading. At first, in episode 1, Shibata Rihito looks so familiar. But then, after searching for a while, I found out he's Nanba Minami the Dorm Leader of the Second Dormitory in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (花ざかりの君たちへ). Ah! I suddenly realize I downloaded Mei-chan no Shitsuji because of Mizushima Hiro (水嶋ヒロ) in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Shinonome Mei also looks familiar, a little more searching, I found out he's Oku Eri in Proposal Daisakusen (プロポーズ大作戦) played by Eikura Nana (榮倉奈々)! Funny neh?, how actor and actresses are recycled. LOL!
Mei-chan no Shitsuji... Just leave it to the Japanese to create such outrages fiction. Since the Dorama was adapted from the Manga, like Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, you can count on it to be funny, over-the-top and ridiculously illogical. I had fun watching it, but not as much fun watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e or Hana Yori Dango (花より男子).
One thing about Manga adapted Dorama is that they don't last that long. I mean, they have so little episodes, not more than 10 or 12, compared to K-drama which lasts longer. Anyhow, those who haven't watch this drama yet, I recommend they do. Mei-chan no Shitsuji (メイちゃんの執事) is a fun fiction dorama to watch and very entertaining. (^_^)/v
Mei-chan no Shitsuji... Just leave it to the Japanese to create such outrages fiction. Since the Dorama was adapted from the Manga, like Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, you can count on it to be funny, over-the-top and ridiculously illogical. I had fun watching it, but not as much fun watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e or Hana Yori Dango (花より男子).
One thing about Manga adapted Dorama is that they don't last that long. I mean, they have so little episodes, not more than 10 or 12, compared to K-drama which lasts longer. Anyhow, those who haven't watch this drama yet, I recommend they do. Mei-chan no Shitsuji (メイちゃんの執事) is a fun fiction dorama to watch and very entertaining. (^_^)/v
![]() | ||
| Mei-chan no Shitsuji (メイちゃんの執事) |
Title: メイちゃんの執事
Title (romaji): Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Also known as: Mei-chan's Butler
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 10
Main Cast
- Eikura Nana as Shinonome Mei
- Mizushima Hiro as Shibata Rihito

5 comments:
hahhaha..mmg best kn?? ambe pon tgk tahun lps cite dia..pelakon pon nsem2 je... overall mmg ptut pon rating kt my soju 5 star
Shibata Rihito!!! melt melt melt.. hehehe..
BEST~ cerita ni BEST and KELAKAR habis~ haha
@virda yup. mmg best. walaupun tak logik, tapi itu yang buatkan ia kelakar.
@Siti alamak, kena cari kipas dan ais ni. susah pulak nak berblogging kalau dah cair kang. heheheee...
@syabil.sukor ketidaklogikan akal buatkan is sangat kelakar. (^_^)v
*ia
Post a Comment