Thursday, 25 November 2010

I tried and I failed.

     It just isn't working. Trying to blog when the sun is out makes it harder to write. With people around and ideas not coming out... oh well, seems like I'll have to continue writing at night. heheh... (^_^;)

    Since I stopped playing facebook games, life has gotten better. I have so much time on my hands now that I feel free. I know sometimes you can get bored, but there are other fruitful things you can do to fill your time. Way to go Koala. Another milestone achieved! And since then, i substitute the facebook games with watching dramas online. Love Love Love it! Ha-ha! How is watching drama fruitful you say? Beats me. *shrugs

 

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
    Currently watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, right now I'm at episode 7. (yeah I know, I'm a little behind) LOVE the drama with the Romance comedy genre is just my cup of tea. (^__^). Quoting Miho in the drama, this is what I would say to the writer: "당신은 정말 너무 너무 감사합니다"  ngee...

당신은 정말 너무 너무 감사합니다

Title: 내 여자친구는 구미호 / Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho
Also known as: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Genre: Romance, comedy, fantasy
Episodes: 16

Main Cast:

Lee Seung Ki as Cha Dae Woong
Shin Min Ah as Gumiho
No Min Woo as Park Dong Joo
Park Soo Jin as Eun Hye In
Byun Hee Bong as Cha Poong (Dae Woong's grandfather)
Yoon Yoo Sun as Cha Min Sook (Dae Woong's aunt)
Sung Dong Il as Ban Doo Hong
Hyo Min as Ban Sun Nyeo
Kim Ho Chang as Kim Byung Soo 

Credit: Drama Wiki

No comments: