...because I got a surprise parcel from kawaii Tokyo today. Seems like I was chosen as one of the 10 winners of the "kawaii TOKYO, Malaysia Debut Campaign". What was in the parcel? It's All-in-1 Step Skincare for Day & Night Brighten-Up Gel, the Herbal Forest scent. The scent was okay to me. But my mom commented that it smelled like 'kapur'. She laughed a bit and does not fancy it much. But to me, to get the stuff itself makes me happy enough. Next time, if I go to purchase them, I will have my own choice of scent.Actually, when I entered the campaign, I didn't put much hope to win anything since it's only 10 winner and my chances to win I figured was only 1 out of 1,000. But lucky me, I did win something.
I was longing to try the product since I found out about it in April. But since it was only available in Sasa Stores, I could not get hold of the product for myself. I could actually ask my sister for her help. But I rather try the product by myself before purchasing it. It's a pity that kawaii Tokyo do not come with samples so that consumer can try before purchasing them.
The reason why 'trying-before-purchasing' is important is not just because we can see the texture and how it feels on our skin, but also test for irritation and compatibility on our skin. Some products cause breakouts and it appears only after a few days applying or a couple of times applying. Like what happened to me with SKINFOOD. I tired the Rice Mask Wash Off and I got awful breakouts all over. SKINFOOD does have samples. But I decided to buy the whole jar anyways because I thought nothing bad would happened because I took in mind that SKINFOOD claims that it contains natural ingredients in them.
Now, I re'shuffle' my mind that I would not only search for skincare products that are Halal but also suitable to my skin (obviously). One time, I did try Syahirah's facial wash. Guess what? Breakouts! Awful-awful ones. Red blotches on my cheeks... I have pictures for prove. Since this incident, I am now more careful in choosing the right product for my face.
Believe me, I will also make pictured documentation about this kawaii TOKYO Brighten-up Gel I just got. But till then, thanks kawaii! I love you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment