Sunday, 20 May 2007

What to say?

Last weekend was hectic. I help Mama bake some bread and make 'mee kuah' for my grandmother's mother's day. Before that we went to the Friday market at KB to buy the ingredients.

The next day, Mama decide to bake a cake for my eldest brother for his belated birthday. Mama made an Arabian rice as well. So much too eat, so little time. I didn't even had the time to login my Frienster.

Though I'm not that eager to do so cause there is a message from an ex-friend of mine. I wonder what she was thinking sending me a message after what she and the others did to me. Anyways, it might not be a bigger deal. It might as well be another SPAM.

But fortunately, I manage to watch a Japanese Drama I borrowed from a friend. “The son-in-Law” 2003. I thought it was an okay story. But my sister laughed much, as if she had enjoyed it a lot. It's a rare condition really. It's hard to make her laugh. Only a few had mange to do so for she has a high standard. And I think the fact that it was a Japanese drama that contributed to her liking. Hrm...

I've copied the CDs into my PC thinking that my second brother had not watch it yet. I hope he will have the time to watch it next time he comes back home. My brother is so quiet sometimes. He's getting thinner and it worries me. He doesn't talk much.

Anyway, AB send me an email asking, if he send an SMS would I reply? Would I? Could I? Cause, to top-up uses money and I'm trying to cut the budget here.

And finally AF comes to an end. Time for me to monopoly the TV. Ha hah ha...sometimes I rather not watch what my house-mates wants to watch. They tend to talk a lot during the program and they don't concentrate as much as me and the program that they watch is either a Malay drama or a reality TV show. Dull and boring stuff. My room-mate said that I like to watch the nonsense stuff. The other day I was watching Mythbusters the Pirate Episode, and you know what she said to me? "kerja-an aper lah kaji bende-bende mengarut tuh?!" (translation: what's the use of experimenting on the ridiculous stuff!). What the...?!?!?! And yesterday when I was watching 'Heroes' you know what she said? “Dia sorang ajer yang tengok bende-bende mangarut macam nih.” (Translation: “She's the only one who likes to watch nonsense programs like this.” so how was I to respond to something like that?? sure 'Heroes' is a fiction action drama. But then again, there must be something useful that you get by watching it. Beside, it widens the imagination. Anything that you see and watch, you learn from it. Take the good examples and not do the bad ones, that's all, just be optimistic. You watch, you think, you learn. The important thing is to THINK!!! (^_^)

No comments: