Thursday, 19 September 2013

Unconditional (무조건) by Park Sang Chul (박상철)

This time lets listen to Korean Trot.
Unconditional (무조건) by Park Sang Chul (박상철).
Idols seems to sing this song a lot. First let's listen to the studio version.
    Studio version:
  1. Park Sang Chul - Unconditional (Year 2005)

  2. Now lets listen to the live version:

  3. So how should we start this? Since too many had sang this song before, I don't know where to start. Okay, let's go alphabetically.
  4. B1A4 (Baro, CNU & Sandeul)

  5. BTOB

  6. Junsu (2PM)

  7. Ken (VIXX)

  8. Kim Tae Hyun (DickPunks)

  9. LeeJoon (MBLAQ)

  10. Leeteuk (Super Junior)


  11. Sungmin (Super Junior)

  12. U-KISS

There are so many more other clips on youtube since they sing this song like a LOT! So just search the keyword "unconditional" or "mujogeon" or "무조건", I'm sure you'll find more.

I know I wasn't being fair. Some of the performances were at an impromptu event, and some didn't even finish the whole song. So due to the fact, let's not compare 'who-sang-it-better' this time. let's just enjoy the music. (^_^)

끝~

No comments: